Monday, November 24, 2008

I Would Like To Thank All My Fellow Team Members

Firstly I would like to thank the folllowing people:

Jamie Ardis
Brian Corrigan
Chris Conroy
Owen Dineen

I must say that everyone was incredible.Only for your determination and hard work this project wouldn't have been possible nor a success.

I would also like to say a big thank you to Jamie, who gave all his effort and time developing the storyline for our game.

I would like to thank Owen for designing the box and the rules.

I would like to thank Chris for doing the character's descriptions.

I would like to thank Brian for doing the blogs and designing the Space Station.

I must admit overall this presentation was great fun and was very enjoyable to say the least.

I would also like to thank our C.I.T. lecturer Mr.Manning for allowing us to do this Murder Mystery Game, as part of our Module for C.I.T.,

Yours Sincerely,
Graham Galvin ( Team Coordinator)

No comments: